Cherkizovo Group announces results of Board of Directors meetingMay 17, 2018
Moscow, Russia – May 16, 2018– Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia,today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting, which was held on May 16, 2018.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
- Reviewed the status of the Board of Directors action items.
- Reviewed the reports of the Audit Committee, personnel and Remunerations Committee Chairman and the Investment and Strategic Planning Committee Chairman.
- Approved the Group’s amendments to the Regulations on Dividend Policy, which implies dividend payout of not less than 50% of the net income under IFRS.
- Decided to approve related parties transactions.
- Terminated the powers of Sergey Polyakov as a member of the Management Board, and approved the quantitative composition of the Management Board - 11 persons.
- Approved report on the Board self-assessment results.
For more information please visit http://www.cherkizovo.com or contact
Progress Communications Agency
+7 965 334 34 34