Investors

Investors

Cherkizovo Group has been a public company since 2006. Its shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange, and its Global Depository Receipts (GDR) are traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). The controlling shareholder of Cherkizovo Group, together with its affiliates, controls 69% of the company’s equity, and the remaining 31% of the Group's shares are in free float. Currently, 21% out of 31% is in the process of being acquired by the controlling shareholder and its affiliates.

Reports

Securities

Quotes are delayed according to exchanges regulations