Moscow, Russia – December 21, 2020 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on December 18, 2020.
The Board of Directors of PJSC “Cherkizovo Group” (hereinafter – “the Company”):
- Approved Risk Management and Internal Control Policy of PJSC “Cherkizovo Group”.
- Approved 2021 Budget of the Company.
- Resolved to increase the charter capital of the Company by placement of additional shares (hereinafter – “the Shares”) on the following terms:
1) number of placed Shares: 10 261 753 (Ten million two hundred and sixty one thousand seven hundred and fifty three) shares;
2) par value per Share: 1 (One) kopeck;
3) placement type: public offering;
4) form of payment for Shares: Shares shall be paid for in monetary form in Russian rubles and (or) US dollars (at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the day of payment for the shares) on a non-cash basis;
5) Placement price of Shares (including when exercising the preemptive right to acquire Shares) shall be determined by the Board of Directors upon the expiry of the preemptive right period for Shares acquisition and no later than the commencement date of Shares placement.
- Approved securities prospectus of the Company.
- Took note of the reports of the Chairmen of the Personnel and Remunerations Committee and the Investment and Strategy Planning Committee.
- Approved Y2021 key performance indicators of the Chief Executive Officer and a Long-term Incentive Program.
- Approved Y2021 Work Plan of the Board of Directors and its Committees.
Wording of resolutions adopted on the agenda issues and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a corporate action notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.