Moscow, Russia, November 19, 2020, "Cherkizovo Group" (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, announces the resolutions of the Board of Directors adopted at the meeting held on November 18, 2020.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors of PJSC "Cherkizovo Group" (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"):
- Approved amendments to the Company’s Securities Issuance Resolution (Program of Exchange-Traded Bonds) and the prospectus of the Company's securities drawn up in relation to the exchange-traded bonds.
- Approved a major transaction entered into by the Company.
- Approved the report on the results of the Company's shares redemption.
- Approved termination of the Company's participation in the authorized capital of LLC "Management Company Poultry of Cherkizovo Group".
- Took note of the reports of the Chairmen of the Audit Committee, the Personnel and Remunerations Committee and the Investment and Strategy Planning Committee.
- Terminated the powers of Roger Michael Jones as the member of the Management Board and approved its new quantitative composition consisting of 16 members.
- Reviewed the Work Plan of the Board of Directors and its committees for 2021.
- Took note of the report on the status of action items of the Board of Directors.
Wordings of the resolutions adopted on the agenda issues and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a Corporate Action Notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.