Moscow, Russia – August 19, 2020 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on August 18, 2020.
The Board of Directors of PJSC “Cherkizovo Group” (hereinafter – “the Company”):
· Approved participation of the Company in the authorized capital of LLC “Cherkizovo Trade House”.
· Called extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on September 24, 2020 (EGM) and approved its agenda.
· Set August 30, 2020 as the record date to fix the list of persons entitled to take part in EGM.
· Approved the text and form of EGM notification for the shareholders and list of materials to be provided to the shareholders.
· Approved recommendations to EGM with respect to the Company’s net profit distribution following the results of the first half of 2020 in the form of dividends in the amount of 48 rubles 79 kopecks per ordinary share. Recommended to set October 5, 2020 as the record date to fix the list of persons entitled to dividends payment.
· Approved the draft resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors on the agenda issues of the EGM.
· Reviewed form and text of the voting ballot of the EGM and draft resolutions to be sent to the nominee shareholders of the Company.
· Approved position of the Board of Directors of the Company on the agenda of the EGM.
· Postponed review of participation of the Company in “Russian Corporate Counsel Association” Non-Profit Partnership to the next meeting of the Board of Directors.
Wording of resolutions adopted on the agenda issues and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a corporate action notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.