Moscow, Russia – May 20, 2020 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on May 19, 2020.
The Board of Directors of PJSC “Cherkizovo Group”:
- Took into consideration the reports of Chairmen of Audit Committee, Personnel & Remunerations Committee and the report of chairperson of the Investment & Strategy Planning Committee meeting.
- Approved the report on Board Self-Assessment results.
- Approved the termination of participation of the Company in the charter capital of Joint Stock company “Chicken Kingdom” (State Registration Number 1054801000011) in connection with execution of share purchase-sale agreement with respect to shares of “Chicken Kingdom” between the Company and LLC “AIC “Mikhailovsky” (State Registration Number 1057747084427).
- Set the price (monetary value) of interested party transactions that may be concluded between the Company and its subsidiaries or controlled companies, entities of the Cherkizovo Group, in Year 2020 in the regular course of business and granted consent to enter into such transactions.
- Took into consideration the report on status of action items of the Board of Directors.
Texts of resolutions on agenda items and voting results will be disclosed in the form of material fact notice on resolutions taken by the Board of Directors.