Moscow, Russia – March 27, 2020– Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of Annual General Shareholders Meeting held on March 27, 2020.
- Approved the Group’s 2019 annual report and annual financial statements for 2019 prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards.
- Approved distribution of the Company’s net profit following the results of reporting year 2019 and payment of dividends on outstanding ordinary shares of the Company in cash in the amount of 60 (Sixty) rubles 92 kopecks per one ordinary share of the Company.
- Set the date for determination of persons entitled to receive dividends: April 7, 2019. Dividends shall be paid to the nominal holders within 10 business days from the date on which the persons entitled to receive dividends are determined, i.e. by April 21, 2020. To other persons registered in the shareholders register dividends shall be paid within 25 business days from the date on which the persons entitled to receive dividends are determined, i.e. by May 18, 2020.
- Determined that the Company’s Board of Directors will consist of 7 (Seven) members.
- Elected the following members of the Board of Directors: 1. Balay John Michael 2. Mikhailov Evgeny Igorevich 3. Mikhailov Sergey Igorevich 4. Fuertes Quintanilla Rafael 5. Sobel Richard Paul 6. Kegels Filip 7. Warmoth Christopher John.
- Elected the Company’s Revision Commission consisting of the following members: 1. Erkovich Nina Genadievna 2. Shamhalova Aminat Magomedovna 3. Mayorov Alexander Sergeevich.
- Approved Deloitte & Touche CIS as the Group’s auditor for 2020.
- Provided consent to the Company to enter into an interested party transaction.
- Approved Regulations on Remunerations and Compensation paid to the members of the Board of Directors of PJSC “Cherkizovo Group” (version #4). Wording of resolutions on the Agenda Items and voting results will be disclosed in the form of Notice on material fact on resolutions taken by the General shareholders meeting.