Moscow, Russia – March 4, 2020 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on March 3, 2020.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
- Decided to include in the list of nominees for voting on election to the Board of Directors of the Company at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Company following the results of 2019 (hereinafter, the “AGM”):
1. John Michael Balay.
2. Evgeny Igorevich Mikhaylov.
3. Sergey Igorevich Mikhaylov.
4. Rafael Fuertes Quintanilla.
5. Richard Paul Sobel.
6. Filip Kegels.
7. Christopher John Warmoth.
- Approved the chairman and the secretary of the AGM.
- Approved the report on the interested party transactions entered into in 2019 reporting year.
- Approved the list of nominees for voting on election to the Revision Commission of the Company at the AGM.
- Determined the remuneration of the auditor for audit of financial and business operations of the Company upon the results of 2020.
- Approved the draft resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors on the agenda issues of the AGM upon the results of 2019 reporting year.
- Reviewed form and text of the voting ballot of the AGM and draft resolutions to be sent to the nominee shareholders of the Company.
- Approved position of the Board of Directors of the Company on the agenda of the AGM.
- Determined the cost (monetary value) of the property which is the subject of an interested party transaction.
Wording of the resolutions adopted on the agenda items and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a corporate action notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.