Moscow, Russia – December 13, 2019 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest Russian vertically integrated meat producer, announces the resolutions adopted at the Board of Directors Meeting on Deccember 13, 2019.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors of Cherkizovo Group PJSC (hereinafter – the Company):
- Reviewed a report on the organization and functioning of the Company's risk management system.
- Approved Y2020 Budget of the Company.
- Reviewed a report of the Personnel & Remunerations Committee Chairman.
- Approved an interested-party transaction and resolved not to disclose the transaction terms, as well as its’ parties, beneficiaries before closing of the above mentioned transaction.
- Approved 2020 Work Plan of the Board of Directors and its Committees.
Wording of the resolutions adopted on the agenda items and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a corporate action notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.