Moscow, Russia – September 13, 2019 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest Russian vertically integrated meat producer, announces the resolutions adopted at the Board of Directors Meeting on September 12, 2019.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors of Cherkizovo Group PJSC (hereinafter – the Company):
- Elected Sergey Igorevich Mikhailov as General Director of the Company for the period from September 23, 2019 to September 22, 2024 inclusive.
- Reviewed the reports of the Chairmen of the Personnel & Remunerations Committee, Audit Committee, Investment and Strategic Planning Committee and Chairmen of all the subcommittees.
- Determined cost of the property which is interested-party transaction subject.
- Approved conclusion of the interested-party transaction.
- Took into consideration the Board of Directors assignment implementation status report.
Wording of resolutions adopted on the agenda issues and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a corportae action notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.
For more information, please, visit the website of Cherkizovo Group www.cherkizovo.com
+7 495 6602440 x 15430
+7 495 6602440
About Cherkizovo Group
Cherkizovo Group is the largest diversified meat producer in Russia. The Group is a top-3 producer in each of the Russian poultry, pork and processed meat markets.
The Company encompasses seven poultry meat production facilities (including Belaya Ptitsa facility operated by the Company on a leasehold basis), sixteen modern pork production facilities, five meat processing plants (including our partner`s facility “Samson Foods”, where the Company has participation interest), two slaughter lines, nine feed mills, twelve elevators, 290,000 hectares of agricultural land and a full cycle turkey production facility in Tambov, managed and operated as a joint venture with Grupo Fuertes, one of the leading Spanish agri-food companies.
Vertical integration of the Group lets combine grain growing and storage, feed production, animal and poultry growing and slaughter, meat processing and distribution all over Russia, ensuring long-term sales and profitability growth.
Cherkizovo Group shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX).