Moscow, Russia – March 27, 2019– Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of Annual General Shareholders Meeting held on March 27, 2019.
- Approved the Group’s 2018 annual report and annual financial statements for 2018 prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards.
- Approved distribution of the Company’s net profit following the results of reporting year 2018 by allocating 4 468 038 249 (Four billion four hundred sixty eight million thirty eight thousand two hundred forty nine) rubles 99 kopecks for dividend payment, and payment of dividends on outstanding ordinary shares of the Company in cash in the amount of 101 (One hundred and one) ruble 63 kopecks per one ordinary share of the Company. Set the date for determination of persons entitled to receive dividends: April 7, 2019.
- Determined that the Company’s Board of Directors will consist of 7 (Seven) members.
- Elected the following members of the Board of Directors:
- Mammadov Emin Tofik Oglu
- Mikhailov Evgeny Igorevich
- Mikhailov Sergey Igorevich
- Fuertes Quintanilla Rafael
- Sobel Richard Paul
- Kegels Filip
- Jones Elliot Brinton.
- Elected the Company’s Revision Commission consisting of the following members: Erkovich Nina Genadievna, Shamhalova Aminat Magomedovna, Emelyanova Nadezhda Valeryevna.
- Approved Deloitte & Touche CIS as the Group’s auditor for 2019.
For more information please visit http://www.cherkizovo.com or contact
Phone: +7 495 6602440 ext 15430
Phone: +7 495 6602440
About Cherkizovo Group
Cherkizovo Group is the largest meat producer in Russia. The Group is a top-3 producer in each of the Russian poultry, pork and processed meat markets.
Cherkizovo Group encompasses nine full cycle poultry production facilities, sixteen modern pork production facilities, eight meat processing plants, nine feed mills and c. 290 thousand hectares of agricultural land. The Group also includes Tambov Turkey facility, a joint Russian-Spanish venture. In 2018, Cherkizovo Group produced c. 1 mn tonnes of meat and meat products and generated revenue of RUB 102.6 billion.
Our vertically integrated business model, includes grain growing and storage, feed production, livestock breeding, fattening and slaughtering, and meat processing, alongside a distribution system. We aim to offer to our consumers the highest quality products catered to their preferences. Our success is based on the well-known brands in our portfolio and the loyalty of our consumers.
Cherkizovo Group shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX).