Moscow, Russia – March 4, 2019 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting, which was held on March 4, 2019.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
· Decided to include in the list of nominees for voting on election to the Board of Directors of the Company at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Company following the results of 2018:
1. Elliot Brinton Jones
2. Filip Kegels
3. Emin Tofik оglu Mammadov
4. Evgeny Igorevich Mikhaylov
5. Sergey Igorevich Mikhaylov
6. Richard Paul Sobel
7. Rafael Fuertes Quintanilla
· Approved the chairman and the secretary of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
· Approved the report on the interested party transactions entered into in 2018 reporting year.
· Approved the list of nominees for voting on election to the Revision Commission of the Company at the Annual General Shareholders Meeting.
· Determined the remuneration of the auditor for audit of financial and business operations of the Company upon the results of 2019.
· Approved the draft resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors on the agenda issues of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting upon the results of 2018 reporting year.
· Reviewed form and text of the voting bulletin of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and draft resolutions to be sent to the nominee shareholders of the Company.
· Approved position of the Board of Directors of the Company on the agenda of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of the Company.
· Approved the Regulations on Assessment of the Board of Directors of the Company, version 2.
For more information please visit http://www.cherkizovo.com or contact
Phone: +7 495 6602440 ext 15430
Phone: +7 495 6602440