Cherkizovo Group announces results of Board of Directors meetingMarch 5, 2018
Moscow, Russia – March 05, 2018 – PJSC “Cherkizovo Group” (MOEX: GCHE)(hereinafter “Cherkizovo” or “the Company”), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting, which was held on March 2, 2018.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
· Decided to include in the list of nominees for voting on election to the Board of Directors of the Company at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Company following the results of 2017:
1. Emin Tofik oglu Mammadov
2. Evgeny Igorevich Mikhaylov
3. Sergey Igorevich Mikhaylov
4. Rafael Fuertes Quintanilla
5. Richard Paul Sobel
6. Filip Kegels
7. Elliot Brinton Jones
· Approved the list of information (materials), obligatory for provision to the persons, entitled to participate in Annual General Shareholders Meeting and procedure of provision thereof.
· Approved the bodies of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
· Approved the report on the interested party transactions entered into in 2017 reporting year.
· Reviewed the list of nominees to the Revision Commission of the Company for voting at Annual General Shareholders Meeting.
· Determined the remuneration of the auditor for audit of financial and business operations of the Company upon the results of 2018.
· Approved the draft resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors on the agenda issues of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting upon the results of Year 2017.
· Reviewed form and text of the voting bulletin of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and draft resolutions to be sent to the nominee shareholders of the Company.
· Terminated the powers of Andrey Cholokyan as a member of the Management Board, and approved the quantitative composition of the Management Board - 12 persons.
· Decided to approve interested party transaction (number of interrelated transactions).