Cherkizovo Group announces results of Board of Directors meetingDecember 15, 2017
Moscow, Russia – December 15, 2017 – PJSC “Cherkizovo Group” (LSE: CHE; MOEX: GCHE)(hereinafter “Cherkizovo” or “the Company”), the largest vertically integrated meat and feed producer in Russia, today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting, which was held on December 15, 2017.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
- Reviewed status of the Board of Directors action items.
- Approved the Company’s budget for the year 2018.
- Reviewed report of the Chairman of the personnel and remuneration Committee, approved 2018 bonus system and KPI’s of Chief Executive Officer for 2018.
- Terminated the term of Marina Kagan as Management Board member and approved the quantitative composition of the Management Board - 13 members.
- Authorized the Regulations on information policy in disclosure and delivery of information of the Company.
- Approved termination of the Company's participation in a controlled entity and participation of the Company in other organization.
The person responsible for the release of this announcement on behalf of Cherkizovo Group is Anatoliy Vereschagin (please see details below).