Moscow, Russia – April 29, 2019 – Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest Russian vertically integrated meat producer, announces the resolutions adopted at the Board of Directors Meeting on April 26, 2019
- Approved quantitative composition and members of Turkey, HoReCa and New Channels Subcommittee - 6 persons, Strategy and M&A Sub-Committee - 8 persons, Marketing and R&D Subcommittee – 6 persons.
Elected Tatyana Tolkunova to Marketing and R&D Subcommittee.
Elected Andrey Khizhnyak and Tatyana Tolkunova to Turkey, HoReCa and New Channels Sub-Committee.
Elected Irina Kondratova and Maxim Gaponenko to Strategy and M&A Sub-Committee.
- Approved key performance indicators of all Sub-Committees for 2019-2020 Corporate Year.
- Terminated powers of a member of the Management Board John Ross, elected Evgeny Subbotin, Sergey Buylov, Ray Cheeks, Roger Jones and Alexey Kletsko as members of the Management Board, and approved its quantitative composition of 15 persons.
- Approved termination of participation of the Company in Mosselprom JSC and participation in ChK JSC due to reorganization in the form of merger.
- Approved the results of Self-Assessment of the Board of Directors.
- Approved Regulations on provision of information by the members of management and control bodies, corporate secretary and business unit managers responsible for internal control and risk management of the Company for compliance with the laws on information disclosure.
- Took into consideration a report on execution of action items assigned by the Board of Directors.
Wording of resolutions on the agenda issues and voting results will be disclosed in the form of a material fact notice on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors.
For more information, please, visit the website of Cherkizovo Group www.cherkizovo.com
+7 495 6602440 x 15430
+7 495 6602440
About Cherkizovo Group
Cherkizovo Group is the largest meat producer in Russia. The Group is a top-3 producer in each of the Russian poultry, pork and processed meat markets. Cherkizovo Group encompasses nine full cycle poultry production facilities, sixteen modern pork production facilities, eight meat processing plants, nine feed mills and over 287,000 hectares of agricultural land. In 2018, Cherkizovo Group produced c.1 million tonnes of meat and meat products and the Group’s consolidated revenue made RUB 102.6 billion.
The Company has the advantage of a vertically integrated business model, which combines all elements of agribusiness, from grain growing to production of finished products, ensuring high quality of products at all stages. The company focuses on satisfying consumer needs with quality meat products. High brand awareness and consumer loyalty offer convincing evidence of popularity of Cherkizovo products in Russia. www.cherkizovo.com