Moscow, Russia – February 14, 2019– Cherkizovo Group (MOEX: GCHE), the largest vertically integrated meat producer in Russia,today announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on February 13, 2019.
At the meeting, the Board of Directors:
· Took into consideration the reports of Chairmen of Audit Committee, Personnel & Remunerations Committee, and Investment & Strategic Planning Committtees.
· Considered the Company’s 2018 financial results.
· Approved the amendments to the Company’s 2019 Budget .
· Approved performance results (KPI achievement) of each of the Sub-Committees of the Board’s Investment & Strategic Planning Committee in 2018-2019 corporate year.
· Approved KPI achievement of the CEO for 2018.
· Approved KPI of the Management Board members for 2019.
· Approved the positive implementation results of Mid-Term Incentive Programapproved at the Board of Directors’ meeting on February 28, 2017.
· Called annual general shareholders meeting on March 27, 2019 (AGM) and approved its agenda.
· Set March 2, 2019 as the record date to fix the list of persons entitled to take part in AGM.
· Approved the text and form of shareholder notification and list of materials to be provided to shareholders.
· Preliminarily approved 2018 statutory annual report.
· Approved recommendations to AGM with respect to the Company’s net profit distribution upon 2018 results in the form of dividends in the amount of 101 rubles 63 kopecks per ordinary share. Recommended to set April 7, 2019 as the record date to fix the list of persons entitled to dividends payment.
· Approved monetary value of property being subject to interested party transaction, and approved such interested party transaction.
· Approved the report on Corporate Secretary`s performance for 2018.